Enthusiastic pharmaceutical professional with in excess of 25 years drug development experience. Continuously seeking for better and innovative ways to conduct clinical trial, ensure better interfaces and services to customers and improve reach out to patients. Using the Design Thinking methodology, drives paradigm-shifting changes to drug development that are needed to ensure a healthy, thriving future for patients and the healthcare industry.
Strategic intelligence and innovation in Healthcare
Professional profile and accomplishments
• Fully outsourced data entry and non core critical data management and programming activities to India with increased quality and significant cost reduction
• Define the Roche Pharma Development Information Landscape
• Leading Globally Roche’s Strategic Innovation Hub, developing the strategy, structure and network to support innovative activities and projects that transform drug development.
- Heading and orchestrating project & study teams Design Thinking workshop to identify innovative solutions to improve clinical trials, increase efficiency and reduced the cost of drug development
- Introduced patient centric design in 95% of study teams in Clinical Trial design
- Drove adoption of innovative approaches which contributed to 84% of molecule teams using one or more new tools and implementing proven or adhoc solutions in one year.
- Upwards of 10% plus in savings to improve clinical trial recruitment, retention, access and reimbursement